Licensing, Billing, and Pricing
Have a question about licensing or billing? You can find your answers here.
- I have installed the free trial of Zebra BI visuals and I am worried that when I install the full, licensed version, my work will be lost. How does this work?
- I want to share our reports in emails, social media, and websites. Can I do that with reports that use Zebra BI visuals, using Power BI Publish to web option?
- Does the license include all three Zebra BI visuals?
- We are expanding our team and we want more people in our company to use Zebra BI. Do you support future user adding or scaling, and how does it work?
- How does shifting from trial to paid license work?
- Can I publish or share reports I created using Zebra BI visuals?
- Do I have to sign a long term contract?
- Why annual billing subscription (not monthly)?
- How does the pricing plan work?
- Why isn't it possible to buy a single license?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- How do updates of your custom visuals work?
- Do I have to provide payment information up front?